More than a place--it's a writer's muse.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Kindle Winner

So, is this not one of the coolest prizes yet at Diva-Palooza? It's the grande finale and we're wrapping this up with a bang. (You know, it's so hard to leave that one alone.)

First of all, I'd like to say that we couldn't have gotten there without all of you. I'm so thrilled that we were able to thank our readers and supporters with such an awesome giveaway.

I hope you guys plan to hang around long after the confetti is swept away. (You do know that confetti is really more like lice than a party, right?)

Oh, are you ready for the announcement? Should I monologue for a few more paragraphs? Nah, I said everything I needed to. All but congratulations to...

Jenn Hart

Contact Liane for your Kindle or gift card! Enjoy your prize in good health, doll!

4 comments:

Gail Hart said...

Big congrats, Jenn!

Jennifer L Hart said...

You're freaking kidding me, right? I NEVER win anything and here we have two wins via divas in as many weeks?

Well, there was that one time I won the Star Trek TNG T-Shirt for knowing the entire spoof lyrics to the song based on Billy Joel's we didn't start the fire....

Uh oh, I didn't just admit that ;-)
THANK YOU! Hugs all around!

See, this is why it is impossible to hate you guys despite the unbelievable amount of talent pooled on one blog!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Anonymous said...

Woot! Way to go, Jenn! :D

Liane Gentry Skye said...

Jenn, you're amazing. This is how amazing Jenn is. Jenn has asked that I donate the amount of the KINDLE to Autism Speaks. Jenn, you're diva through and through. We love you, sweetie. We thank you, my sons thank you, and I know AUTISM SPEAKS thanks you. :)

 
The Sanibel Divas © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você