More than a place--it's a writer's muse.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's Diva-palooza!

We promised you contests, but I would bet you didn't think we'd go all crazy on you.

Well, we really wanted to thank out fantastic fans who have encouraged us and kept up going on Textnovel. You are great, and to show our appreciation, we are giving away some fantastic Diva Prizes to our most ardent fans.

What you can look forward to:
Free critiques of your novel or short story; signed copies of Secrets: Untamed Pleasures, featuring Liane Gentry Skye's novella, Hearts Storm; A custom short fiction piece by Saranna DeWylde, who writes awesome erotica (Hint hint.) (Is it getting hot in here?); Chocolate & Romantic gift baskets, e-copies of Liane's books that have been published through eredsage.com, and a Diva swag bags, featuring all sorts of goodies from mugs to maybe a t-shirt or two.

Grand Prize is a KINDLE!

C'mon, you know you want one.

We have a prize for every weekday starting this Friday running through October 30, when we give away the grand prize. The grand Prize will be selected from everyone who has entered. Here's what you need to do.

If you haven't already, head over to www.textnovel.com and sign up. Once that is done, we ask that you click on the novel(s) you haven't read yet, read, vote and subscribe to it (them). You must do this for each of the Divas.

Each comment will qualify for an extra entry.
If you follow us on Textnovel, each Diva you follow puts another entry under your belt.

Muse Struck--Liane Gentry Skye
Confessions Of The World's Oldest Shotgun Bride--Gail Hart
Fae Nights--Robin Wright (writing as Jhaea)
How To Lose A demon In Ten Days--Saranna DeWylde

To be qualified for Diva-palooza, you have to show each of us gals some love. Why? Because we are Divas. We stick together. Once you've voted, subscribed, and commented on our Textnovel babies, drop us a comment here on the blog with your Textnovel name so we can match you up and put your name into the hat. We will announce a winner every weekday here on Textnovel Divas.

If the Diva Prize is something you wouldn't use, we'll give you another choice to replace it.

That's it. So, go on, discover the Divas of Textnovel. Happy reading!

For prize specifics, click here.

Check out the calender at the bottom of this blog to see what prizes are being offered!


16 comments:

Charity said...

OOH. So cool! (off to go comment!..err... after work & all...)

Anonymous said...

So, I've voted for and signed up to follow all of you talented ladies way before you came up with this on here.... :) I must confess, as much as I love these stories, I am most in love with Gail's! I think it's such a great premise for it!

Cindy (textnovel id: Damiana)

Deborah Blake said...

I'm following you all, and have commented at Robin's. Will try to comment on the rest tomorrow. (I'm swamped right now and it is WAY past my bedtime!)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

No need to enter me, ladies. I'm dropping in to say a HUGE thanks for the e-mail. I've got this posted at Win a Book for you.

Holler if we can do anything else!

Hedy said...

will try to find your books on textnovel.i joined before they changed it to reg as a 'reader' only..is the format page differnt then?? i am soo looking fwd to reading ALL these books you ladies have written!!...
grrr nothing in word verification box!

Liane Gentry Skye said...

Hedy, you can search for all of us by our book titles:

Muse Struck
Surrender the Night
Confessions of the World's Oldest Shotgun Bride
Fae Nights
How to Lose a Demon in 10 Days.

Click the blue thumbs up, the blue cell phone on each story. To get an *extra entry*, click on our author names once you have the stories open and click the "follow button.

Thx so much for your support!

Bella said...

I am totally new to TextNovel but I think it's going to be quite fun! Anyone you recommend I check out (besides all of you, who I am already following, of course?). Thanks!

~bella

Robin said...

Hi Bella!

There are 2 novels up there that I enjoy: Highland Magic by Valorie Dorr and Tossing in the Gloves by Christy Finn. The first is an awesome time-travel paranormal-Scottish romance and the latter is a witty contemporary that does not require you to like sports, but you will when you read it. Have fun and enjoy!

Robin said...

Just a reminder! Make sure you Vote (Click the thumbs up) and Subscribe (click the cell phone) for each of the Divas to qualify!

365 Blessings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
susan said...

I must say this group knows how to party..love the prizes too, I can't tell you how much I enjoy being here. It's beyond words..I missed out on so much until I get into the web sites and met all of you. If I could I would give all you divas a big hug and hold a big party for all of you but since I can't do that how about I adopt all of you as a cyber-space sister or neice or such as I am sure I am older than most of you . I can even accept another daughter, granddaughter or greatdaughter if that fits. I have 5 great grand sons and no great granddaughters anyways. ha ha Love this contest fun and love so many of the books out there. susan L.

susan said...

I voted after reading the books and I am either under susan L or susan l. I think one of the votes has my last name in small text. susan L.

Deborah Blake said...

I'd already voted for all of you (and subscribed), but now I've gone and left you each a comment--because I always do what Robin tells me too!!!!

Jennifer L Hart said...

I voted and subscribed to all of your stories becaus eyou're all amazing writers! But if you wanna give me stuff too, well... okay!

You might want to clarify if you want the comments in the main story comment section or for chapters.
--Jenn

Gail Hart said...

Thanks for dropping by, "Sis!" And we'll count all comments wherever you leave them - main story or individual chapters.

char10 said...

I've voted ,subscribed and commented.they were all very good.I can't pick which one I liked the best.textnovel ID: char10

 
The Sanibel Divas © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você